Sometimes we encounter various types of errors and issues (network connectivity problem, company damaged file and etc.) during the use of QuickBooks accounting software, which makes us so nervous to focus on our work. Well, these are not permanent problems for QuickBooks, as QBs have some amazing tools to resolve these types of issues in just a few minutes. For example, QuickBooks Database Server Manager Tool, QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool, QuickBooks Conversion Tool and etc. QuickBooks File Doctor is one of the most popular tools for QuickBooks.
In this blog, we will discuss what is doctor QuickBooks file doctor? And how can we fix damaged company file and network problems in QuickBooks?
The QuickBooks File Doctor (QBFD) or QuickBooks Recovery Tool is the fastest resolution tool to resolve QuickBooks issues, damaged files, and many other things. It is the one and only QuickBooks tool that can perform both like the QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool and the QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool. Without wasting any time knowing how you can use this tool and how it can help you fix issues in QuickBooks?
Issues fixed by Intuit Quickbooks File Doctor:
- This tool will help you troubleshoot all errors such as 6000, 6150, 6146, and 6130 during the use of a QuickBooks company file.
- Fix all network issues like H101, H202, H303 or H505. These types of network problems appear when accessing a multi-user setup.
- The user’s company file is severely damaged and will not open, but sample company files are readily available.
- This tool can recover all missing or empty lists properly.
- Whenever the QuickBooks Database Server Manager tool is not working, you can use this tool.
- Correct the poor configuration of your firewall port settings by using this tool properly.
- This software can easily fix installation issues and QuickBooks update issues.
- It can fix other types of damaged issues in QuickBooks in a few easy steps.
How to run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to repair data damage?
If you have already installed the QuickBooks Doctor tool in your system, uninstall it and download the latest version of the tool. Installation is mandatory before downloading the Quickbooks File Doctor tool and using this tool. Follow all my easy steps below to install it.
Installation of QBFD:
- Visit the official website of QuickBooks or click on the link to immediately download QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor on your device.
- Then save the qbdfd.exe file in a default location and wait for the entire download process.
- After completing the download process, open the file, and make sure you have. If you perform not own the .NET Framework on your system then the set of QBFD will be downloaded automatically.
- After that, read and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
QuickBooks File Doctor for Mac
- Open any web-browser on your system or PC (personal computer) and go to the official site of QuickBooks.
- Then search for QuickBooks File Doctor in QuickBooks official site.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option and choose the OS and data-bit type.
- Now click on the ‘Download’ option for the second time.
- And when moved the .exe file and follow the on-screen instruction to install it.
- Now the move is to run it.
Procedure to use QBFD:
1) Stand-alone version:
- Open the tool, and search for the company file from the drop-down list.
- Now you can only see the ‘Check File Damage‘ option and then click on the ‘Diagnose File’ option.
- Then there will be two options to choose from: check file loss, check network connectivity only
- Choose one according to your issue.
- Then open the Admin ID and Password when mentioned.
- If you are using an older version of QuickBooks, click on the option ‘update’ for the latest version.
- If you are already in the latest version, click on the ‘Next’ option to skip.
- Again choose one option according to your issues.
- If you are working in QuickBooks Host then click ‘Yes’, if you are working on QuickBooks then click ‘No’.
- Workstation, and wait for a full diagnosis.
- Close the QBFD tool after the complete repair process.
- To check the repair process, open your company file.
2) Built Version:
- First, open Quickbooks and go to the Quick File menu.
- Select the ‘Utilities’ choice from the ‘File’ menu.
- Now select Repair File Network Issues to launch the tool.
- Then tap on the ‘Browse’ option.
- Now it’s time to select the company file you want to repair and click ‘Open’.
- Then go to ‘Advanced Settings’ and choose the type of fix you want to go through your file.
- And then click on ‘Next’.
- Now when asked, log in with your ID and password for the file, then click ‘Next’.
- After the complete repair process, open the tool to check the repaired file.
I hope this article will help you install QuickBooks File Doctor in your system and help you to fix corrupt company file issues and network issues damaged in QuickBooks. A user can easily fix these types of issues through this tool, further, if you are having any doubt in your mind about these processes then you can get the best and quick solution through our QuickBooks Support phone number. You can get our free support.